Why use S K Realtors Property Management
S K Realtors has a team of experienced property managers who can help make sure you receive a reliable income stream, excellent capital growth and the best returns possible – as well as a guarantee of exceptional customer service.
Whether you are overseas or based in Sri Lanka, you’ll want to make the most out of your real estate investment. You may have plans to purchase an investment property, or already own a home or apartment to rent out to tenants. Either way, S K Realtors Property Managers can help you maximize your returns – offering a mix of investment and property management to address every possible circumstance on your behalf.
1. Experience on your side – our experienced property managers see hundreds of rental applications and are experienced at screening tenants, reference checking and reviewing rental history to ensure you receive high quality tenants. You of course have the final say as to who rents your property.
2. Avoid unpleasant confrontations – We are a buffer between you and the tenant – our property manager will help deal with problems such as late payments through to damaged property.
3. Tenants have someone to talk to right away – if an issue happens with the property; our property managers are more accessible to address problems at all hours of the day. Our negotiating power with tradespeople ensures you get the best price on all maintenance jobs.
4. Decrease tenant turn over – We know how to keep tenants happy and happy tenants are more likely to want to stay and renew their lease.
5. On time rent – Our property managers will work to ensure your tenants pay their rent on time. Consistent rent collection is the key to receiving rent payments on time and they will enforce lease policies if payments aren’t received.
6. Less stress – someone else is managing your property and tenants so you don’t have to worry as they will do most of the work for you.
7. Strict legislative requirements – private owners are bound by the same legislative requirements as property managers in their dealings with tenants. This means that if you are taking the task on yourself, you will need to stay up to date with constantly-changing legal requirements. So choosing S K Realtors property manager to manage your investment property is a wise decision that may save you time and money over the long term.
8. Comprehensive Insurance – You’ll also find that landlords who enlist the help of a property manager may be eligible for more comprehensive insurance cover and other advantages.
9. Reduce your Risk – By engaging S K Realtors property manager you reduce the chance of having a vacant property therefore lowering your risk of lost income.